New Life PPE understands the importance of safety for the consumer and employee, which is why we provide affordable bulk bundles of PPE for businesses and personal use. We always keep a large stock of PPE supplies for your home or office. This bulk bundle pack contains 24, 8 oz. Pro Sanitize hand sanitizer bottles with a hand pump. The hand sanitizer is produced in the United States and follows all FDA and PETA guidelines for consumer safety. The sanitizer is gentle on skin while killing germs and bacteria. 70% Ethyl Alcohol is exceptionally effective at killing 99.99% of germs & bacteria without soap or water, which is why Pro Sanitize uses 70/30 blends. Hand sanitizer is recommended for disinfection after touching doors, railings and other high contact surfaces. The 8 oz. bottle is ideal for institutions, stores, businesses, etc. Help keep your family and those you care for healthy and safe by following guidelines from the CDC. The formula was created to be gentile. The sanitizer is free of parabens, phthalates, preservatives, and harsh ingredients, so it does not dry out or irritates the skin.
- Pro Sanitize | Pro Sanitize sanitizers destroy bacteria and germs, ideal for homes, offices, schools or businesses that want to protect themselves. Pro Sanitize products are PETA and FDA regulation compliant making sure they are safe to use by the general public.
- Breaks Down Germs & Bacteria Membranes | 70% Ethyl Alcohol disrupts the fatty membrane encasing of a virus or bacteria cell preventing them from replicating and stopping them in their tracks.
- Smells Clean and Fresh| Pro Sanitize uses a natural scent leaving your hands smelling clean without feeling sticky after use like other cheap competitors sanitizers.
- Environmental Safe | Using hand sanitizer reduces the dependence on paper towels and water to clean and disinfect surfaces. Add a small amount to surface or hands and wipe.
- Product of USA| Manufactured in the USA and registered with the FDA. To provide the best quality products, Pro Sanitize is a GMP compliant manufacturer, WERC certified and registered with Chemtrec.